Mari join..:)

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Used to..

I used to live my life try my hardest to please the people who I love. I have no target,no dreams. The only dream that I have is to be a pleasing daughter,sister,friend,wife and mother in this life. The key word is pleasing everyone.

Life is the best teacher. While growing older I know that I cannot please everyone. Steps I taken,that I think to make people I love happy is not enough. I cannot satisfy them. After hard works and tonnes of tears I've shed alone, its still not good enough. I cannot be perfect or satisfying enough to make them happy. In the end,I realised that the pain I carried is meaningless to them.

Now..Just live my life as it goes.. Being pulled and pushed everywhere like a heartless toy..Accept whats coming and cry in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment