Mari join..:)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I miss those days

I miss that day when I first see you during orientation week
I miss that day when I walk behind you and you didn't notice
I miss that day when I look at you and no one will notice what i'm doing
I miss those days when we're in the same class even though we never sit next to each other
I miss those days when I walk into class and just sit without finding you first
I miss those days when I walk into class and notice you are looking at me
I miss those days when I walk across you and I don't feel anything
I miss those days when I start feeling awkward when you were around
I miss that day when you told your friend I'm not pretty and I heard that
I miss that day when I know your name and thinking how common is that name
I miss that day when you're naive
I miss that day when I show you to my friend and my friend said you're not that handsome(I agree)
I miss that day when you sit in front of me alone because you had a fight with your best friend
I miss that day when you're smiling looking at me from upper floor and I was thinking "didn't you just said I'm not pretty the other day?"
I miss those days when I don't remember your existence in my life anymore
I miss that day when I suddenly remember you after you asked my friend to say hello for you
I miss that day when I suddenly remember I had crush on you before and it's already three years behind
I miss that day when you started talking to me and it is my final year
I miss those days when you keep talking to me even though there's nothing to talk about
I miss those days when you talk to me casually
I miss that day when I bumped into you at the stairs and you look nervous(so was I)
I miss that day when I see you with your friend and you're happy to see me
I miss those days when I heard about you and feel happy
I miss those days when I am missing you and don't know what to do
I miss those days when I keep dreaming about you in my sleeps
I miss those days when I woke up from sleep and suddenly you come to my mind

then..
I hate it when you started to ignore me
I hate it when you just ignored me
I hate it when you stop talking to me
I hate it when you're replying my message with "unfriendly" tone
I hate it when I hate MISS YOU..
I hate it when I don't know what you're thinking
I hate it when I try to forget you but I can't
I hate it when I have the instinct that you're THE ONE while you don't seem you want to be it
I hate it when I just keep smiling thinking of you while I know you won't thinking of me that way
I hate it when I keep hoping someday you will be mine
I hate it when you keep being the main hero in my daydream
I hate it when I just couldn't get my mind off you
I hate it when I just couldn't stop talking about you
I hate it when I just couldn't stop thinking of you
I hate it when I woke up in the morning and smiling because I just had you in my dream
I hate it when my friend told me about you and I become excited
I hate it when I realize it's my final semester and we never go out yet


CONCLUSION: I REALLY HATE  MISS YOU!!!!H.A!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment